Pages

5.16.2013

It's my first time...

Ok I don't know the rules of engagement but I'm going with it... today is ten things Thursday!

  1. It's getting easier every day to avoid dairy and I'm feeling much better than before.
  2. My eyes are my best & favorite feature.
  3. I'm wearing a skirt today (which is a rarity) because it's more comfy than jeans.
  4. I refuse to buy a size larger than 18 (refer to #3).
  5. I am one of the least bubbly people you will ever meet... and probably one of the most sarcastic.  No really, I'm not bubbly though.
  6. My favorite color is purple followed by green in close 2nd.
  7. My favorite food is buffalo wings or buffalo chicken anything.  I craved it when I was pregnant & it's still a favorite.
  8. That whoosh whoosh sound the wind makes blowing through 1 cracked car window drives me insane.  I have to open another window to make it stop.
  9. I find it difficult to remain patient with stupid people... er, ignorant rather.  I'm ok if you're dumb but still make an attempt to learn/understand.
  10. I work for the coolest company with an awesome culture and I love it, minus the stupid people (refer to item #9).
  11. I have to add an extra: I'm so thrilled with my followers!  Thank for the feedback you gave regarding the band v sleeve.  I'm definitely leaning towards band, I'd miss 80% of my stomach.  I still miss my gall bladder...

I leave you with this:

Today is National Sea Monkey Day...
National Sea Monkey Day celebrates an amazing pet that comes alive when placed in water. Celebrate this day by spending some time with your Sea Monkeys. Watch them swim and play. Give them an extra treat. If you do not have sea monkeys, today is the day to go out and buy a kit.


 

4 comments:

  1. Hi! new follower here!

    Um, I'm with you on #7.. I LOVE Buffalo Chicken anything!! Unfortunately, my band doesn't let me eat wings, but I'll still get the sauce as a side and dip whatever I'm eating in it!!!

    So funny on #8 b/c my husband and I were driving the other day and I was like "I wonder why it makes that noise.. it's so annoying!!" and then I opened up the 2nd window! Almost hurts my head when it does that! must be the pressure!!

    Excited to be following you!

    ***I'm also in AZ! I live in N. Scottsdale!***
    js

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hooray! I work in N Scottsdale & my surgeon is also over here. It's nice to have some local support!

      Delete
  2. #8 drives me bonkers!!! and I love that buffalo sauce. You will have to meet up with us banders at our next AZ lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love buffalo sauce too...during mushy stage (and still now) I make canned chicken with ranch and buffalo sauce...YUM! Purple and green are my favorite colors, AND I recently tried to raise brine shrimp (sea monkeys) for an experiment with my son. Sadly....none hatched. It was very disappointing. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter