I wanted to share this & then I realized I've yet to share my NSVs. So, here's a short list of my non-scale victories:
- I've dropped 3 pant sizes, 1 shirt size
- My upper thighs & biceps are becoming more defined. Muscles are sexy!
- I started running & can do so successfully for 3-5 min at a time
- I hiked 5 mi last Saturday & cannot wait to hike it again this weekend
- I am consistently working out 5-6 x per week
- My team members (aka co-workers) call me "skinny" (I'm far from it, but it's still nice to get the feedback)