Pages

5.23.2013

A bit loopy

It's 10 things Thursday! 
  1. I had my first solid meal in 2 days last night.  I think I lost 4 lbs.
  2. I'm caught in a Percocet haze this morning.  It's a good thing I only have to monitor calls during my work day & not actually speak to clients.
  3. I'm super excited to be heading out tomorrow night for a long weekend camping trip full of beer, sun & friends!
  4. My boyfriend proved his love for me when he willingly cleaned up after my sick child & myself Monday at 2am.
  5. My leader just did the chocolate donut dance for a chocolate donut hole.  At my desk.  It was awesome.
  6. I have 7 tattoos & plan on several more.
  7. I want to eat everything & nothing at the same time.
  8. I've never traveled anywhere that requires a passport, although Italy & Australia are on my list.
  9. I used to write poetry & have been published twice.
  10. My favorite animals are tigers.  They're majestic, powerful & beautiful.  I'm mesmerized by them.
Totally random, like this:

Have a great day ladies!  Thanks for the comments/replies yesterday.  No worries, TMI does not really exist in my vocabulary so feel free to share all the nitty gritty dirty details.  I asked for it!

4 comments:

  1. I was in a Benadryl haze yesterday, so I feel your pain! Much better today.

    We were just looking at tents last night to go camping this fall (I hate camping when it's hot!) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 1 tattoo and will probably get one more. Glad you're feeling a little better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love camping almost anytime but in the summer it has to be close to the water so we can swim!

    Just 1? They're addicting. I've planned out my next 2-3 already.

    ReplyDelete

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter