Pages

5.20.2013

Toes in the water...


Good morning lovelies!  I hope everyone had a nice weekend.  Mine was pretty laid back; Saturday my sweetie stayed home sick with a stomach bug, but I still made it out with my BFF to get our toes done.  We had lunch & then I spent an absurdly large amount of money at Costco.  But I did pick up some things for dinners in an attempt to cook more at home.  Last night I made a roast with potatoes,  brussel sprouts, & corn on the cob.  I'm trying to work more veggies into my life.  I've never been a fan of brussel sprouts but they were pretty tasty. 


 
Yesterday was a lazy day; we watched movies, napped & did a little laundry.  This weekend we're off to camp for the long weekend & I can't wait!  I'll be sitting in a tube on the river with a cold one!
 
I was thinking yesterday about my next nutrition appointment.  Only 2 weeks away then I've got 4 more to go!  Waiting is so hard, I wish there was some way to get this going faster.  Gotta love insurance companies & red tape.  *sigh*

5 comments:

  1. The 6 month supervised diet is just stupid, imho. But we do what we gotta do. Where do you camp?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to cook more at home too! Your dinner sounds great (minus the brussels sprouts...I have never grown a fondness for them!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry I am not a brussel sprouts fan...but the rest sounds good..especially the beer and tube at camp :)
    You need to email me so I can send your our AZ FB private group invite...we are planning a lunch in June..you should come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I've never really been either but they turned out good. My sister also gave me a cooking suggestion to try: cut the sprouts in half, drizzle with olive oil, salt & pepper, then roast until crispy on the outside. I'm looking forward to trying that one.
    Lunch sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Manda, we go out to Sheep Bridge which is north of Cave Creek, toward Bartlett Lake. It's our favorite spot!

    ReplyDelete

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter