1) The guy who sits in the desk behind me eats like a cow chewing his cud. I shall call him Chompie McChomperson.
2) My lunch today is delicious! I'm having a turkey sandwich on a multi grain round flatbread with jalapeno & cilantro hummus and soy cheese. On the side: grape tomatoes & carrots with more hummus and jicama. Nom.
3) Last night I was Susy Homemaker. I made mashed potatoes & corn to go with my crockpot chicken. It was tasty! And, I even washed the dishes & cleaned the kitchen. That's a big step for me as my dishes usually sit in the sink for extended periods of time.
4) I've decided that I love shopping at Trader Joe's. I miss Fresh & Easy (they closed the one near me) so this is a great alternative & on my way home.
5) My lapband friend said I can ask her anything I want but since I've had you ladies I can't think of anything to ask that I haven't already learned about through you all!
6) I still didn't pull myself out of bed this morning to walk.
7) I'm going swimming tonight with a friend so we can both exercise.
8) My thighs are rubbing holes in my favorite jeans. I can't wait until this is no longer an issue!
9) My son has been with his dad for the past week & he comes home tomorrow. I miss him so much!
10) My Jeep needs work so I'll be playing little miss grease monkey this weekend & changing my oil, like a boss! Did I mention it will be 150° by 9:00 am?