Pages

12.26.2013

Week 3

I'm a week into the "mushies" and boy it's been great to have more variety!  I was having issues with the liquid phase simply because I felt empty & needed to feel satisfied.  I was NOT hungry, just felt like I needed something with more substance.  I've been enjoying cottage cheese, avocados, soft cheese (Laughing Cow), sweet potatoes, etc.  I have 3 more weeks of this (4 weeks total) then I can eat more normally.  I won't be able to have steak, but soft meats like fish and ground meats.  Now I can pretty much eat anything that doesn't require chewing.

Since pre-op (11/21) I've lost a total of 23.5 lbs.  Since surgery on 12/5 I've lost 13.  It's a lot to lose in a few weeks yet I can't help but feeling like it's slow.  I know, it's completely ridiculous to feel like that.  I am so happy I made this decision & I can't wait to see my progress over the next few months.

I'll try to be better at posting, I just haven't felt like I have much to say recently. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter