1. I had my psych eval, ultrasound and EGD today. I think the psych eval went well considering they didn't cart me away in a straight jacket.
2. The EGD taught me to never let anyone aside from the anesthesiologist attempt to insert an IV. I have 4 battle scars to support that!
3. General anesthesia makes me talk A LOT. I chatted with everyone.
4. McDonald's never tasted so good after fasting for half a day.
5. I have a small hiatal hernia. The doc said this is no big deal & it can be repaired with 1-2 stitches.
6. I ordered my FitBit yesterday & it arrived today! If you have one & want to be on my friends list let me know. It's just the cutest little thing I've ever seen!
7. Yesterday I pulled my happy butt out of bed & walked 30 minutes. I did not do that today, however, because I wasn't allowed to drink anything. Even at 5:30AM it's still 85º here!
8. I had my 3rd nutrition appointment on Tuesday. I did not lose but I did maintain. My surgeon insisted I step it up, literally. He told me get a pedometer or use a phone app & get in 10,000 steps per day. (refer to #6)
9. I've been dealing with sick pups all week long so I haven't been getting great sleep.
10. I think I'm going to take a nap (see #9)
I hope everyone is doing well. Ooooh sidenote, I got to meet my FIRST blog follower on Tuesday at the doctor's office. She just happened to be in for a fill. :)