Pages

7.21.2013

Somebody has a case of the Monday (eves)...

My IV bruise is looking darker as it heals but it's no longer sore.  And I'm not excited about going back to work tomorrow.  Weekends never feel long enough.

I decided to try yoga on Saturday morning.  I recorded some shows I found on DirecTV.  That lasted all of 10 minutes!  It was really tough as a beginner.  The workouts I'd recorded weren't really for beginners & it was hard to do the poses while watching to see if I was getting them right.  So, after I picked up my Bountiful Basket I came home & did 45 minutes on the XBox Kinect.  Go me!  

My surgery center has a Facebook forum.  One of the girls has started a fitness challenge called #operationactive365.  So I've been working at it & today marks my 5th day.  I also ordered a FitBit to keep track of my steps just like Dr. D recommended.  Hopefully these efforts will get me to my 5-8 lb loss he wants to see from me.  Plus, I feel good about it & am actually excited to keep up with it every day.

My next nutrition appointment is August 13th.  So close, yet still so far.  I am happy to say that I'm halfway through this process.  That's a nice thought!

1 comment:

  1. I am not ready to be back at work today either! I contemplated calling in sick, but I always feel like my boss knows I am not sick on a Monday, ha ha. Good luck with the operationactive365 challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter