Pages

11.13.2013

Wahoo!

It's official, I'm approved!

((((Booty shaking happy dance))))

I got the call this morning.  Technically I knew already.  I called my insurance company yesterday to ensure they received my file from the doctor's office & they informed me of the approval.  I was giddy but didn't want to get too excited until I received the final word from my doctor.  This morning nurse Becky called to tell me the good news & give me the go-ahead to fill my prescriptions.

Three weeks from tomorrow I'll be headed to the operating room & on my way to a new life.  

3.  Wow.  

I can't believe it's nearly here.  I start my pre-op on Thursday, a week from tomorrow.  My BFF says she'll suffer through it with me.  I keep telling her she doesn't need to do that but I think she's enticed by the prospect of losing some weight! 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!! I remember how excited I was on the day I got that call! What is your pre-op diet like?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It doesn't seem terribly difficult really. It's chicken breast, turkey, tuna, white fish, protein shakes, sf jello/pudding, etc.

      Delete

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter