2) I started school for the semester so my evenings are spent working on assignments for my 2 online classes: COM100 and CIS110. Both are fairly simple classes but homework still blows.
3) Last week my sweetie, the kid, and I went to Knott's Berry Farm for a much needed vacation. We spent Thursday & Friday between the park & the water park (Soak City). Saturday was just too crowded so we had a lazy day at the hotel pool/spa. Sunday we hit the beach for a couple of hours before heading home. Then it was back to work on Tuesday. Boo!
4) I'm coming up on my 4th (or maybe 5th) nutrition appointment on Tuesday. I need to call my insurance company to see if they'll count my initial visit as 1 or not. Hopefully we'll start talking surgery dates & pre-op stuff soon.
5) No promotion at work just yet but I feel it coming soon. My team lead / director has me running around like crazy, planning training sessions, meetings, etc. I had my annual review which went really well.
6) I get to go to Detroit for work on 9/16 to see how things are done there with the big boys (our head quarters are there). Plus our founder owns the casino there so I get to stay in a fancy suite & play roulette all night if I want.
7) I have sucked at walking the past 2 weeks. I'm just so damn tired (I know, always an excuse). I've gotta find a way to make more time. Something has to give.
8) I've become fixated with planning a trip for next summer; my goal is somewhere warm & tropical so I'm hoping for Hawaii.
9) I have a new daily driver so I can wheel my Jeep without worrying too much about breakage. My sweetie bought it from an older couple through his shop for $450!
10) My $6 ticket did not get dismissed; the judge continued the hearing to Oct 22. Silliness.
I have so much reading to catch up on! I hope everyone is well.